UPDATE: 8 Dec 2009. Google Chrome Beta for the Mac was released, download here.
Google Chrome is the new web browser from (no points for guessing :) ) Google. It has been released for Windows and is in development for the Mac.
If you are brave follow the steps below to get Google Chrome on your Mac.
- Go to Goggle Chrome Developer Channel Early Access here.
- Scroll down to the Mac subsection of the Subscribing to a Channel section.
- Click on the GoogleChrome.dmg link.
- After reading and accepting the Terms of Service the DMG file will download.
- In Finder you there will be a window titled Google Chrome and drag the Google Chrome icon on to the Applications folder link.
- Now you can start using Goolge Chrome.
NOTE: I have used it only for a little over a week day to day at work on the Mac OS X 10.5 system. I exprienced only a small focus issue with a popped out Google Chat window.
Post a Comment